Our heat powered fireplace fan is an optimal way to utilize heat from your fireplace or other wood-burning mechanism. This fan keeps an efficient flow of warmth circulating through your room. It works on heat power alone and doesn't require any electricity or batteries.
You'll love how easy this fan is to use and how warm it keeps your living area. Plus, it saves you money on heating costs!
- AUTOMATIC START: The fan automatically begins working when your fire is lit. It is designed to evenly circulate warmth throughout your room with its innovative 4-blade architecture
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our fan uses heat-power and not electricity or batteries. It greatly improves warm air circulation that reduces wood consumption from your stove
- QUIET: Our fan is so quiet you don't even know that it is there
- SAFE: Made with Anodized Aluminum that is resistant to high temperature up to 662°F(350°C)!
- LONG-LASTING: Designed with a bi-metallic safety device at the base of the fan to protect against high temps. If the temperature rises above 400°F (200°C), the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor
- CFM: 180-210
- Speed: 1100rpm
- Number of blades: 4
- Noise: ≤25dB
- Start Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
- Working Temperature Range: 140°F / 60°C~662°F / 350°C
- Material: Anodizing Aluminum
- Overall Size: 8.8 x 7.1(Height x Width)
- Color: Black
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Ensure lifting handle is upright before placing on the stove.
- Please DO NOT place the fan in front of the chimney or near the chimney as the temperature around the chimney pipe is very high and may cause damage to your fan. The optimum position is at the side or back part of the stove top.
- The stove fan starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. The hotter it is the faster it runs to circulate the warm air throughout the room.
- The optimum running temperature is 60~370℃(140~698℉). Please monitor.
- Only use this product with free standing stoves as it is not suitable for inset stove or stoves that have heat insulation designs on the top.